Monday, February 19, 2007

New Sidebar Items

Hi Everyone,

Let me start by apologizing for the recent dearth of 'Analysis' and 'Opinion' posts on the blog, the truth of the matter is that I (and I assume the rest of the contributers) have been incredibly busy with work and study recently. Hopefully the situation will sort itself out soon, but in the meantime, I've added a few new features to the blog which I hope will, at least partially, make up for the slow posting.

On top of updating to the new 'layout' provided by Blogger, I've added the following new sections to our sidebar:
  • Posts by Label: list of post labels you can use to search through our archives
  • Naharnet News Feed: news updates from Lebanon's premier news website
  • Blogosphere Feeds: newest posts from other bloggers I enjoy reading
  • Cedar Mountain: links to five latest analysis peices uploaded to my analysis blog
  • Lebanese Political Parties: links to Lebanon's major political parties' official websites
  • Recent Comments: Shows recent comments left on blog, starts with 2nd last (for now)
  • "The War of Lebanon": Direct sidebar access to Al Jazeera's "War of Lebanon" videos

So I hope you enjoy browsing through some of these new items (and some of the old if you haven't yet). I'm a very new hand at this html coding business, so if you see any errors or have any inputs or suggestions please don't hesitate to get in touch (I really would like to be able to take away those dividing lines between the individual blogosphere feeds!!).

Thanks for bearing with us and I hope you enjoy the site.

PS - Oh and yes, I will be adding a section in the sidebar devoted to the Al Jazeera post, so that readiers and viewers can access from the main page even after it is no longer a front page post.

3 comments:

  1. B. Jade,
    Can't agree more with you man! We seem to be so busy in our daily life, or we kinda bored because of the political atmosphere.

    Good job on your blog, this feed from different blogs and news web-site is very helpful :)

    Hope to read more analysis soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Failasoof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 AM

    http://www.filfil.net/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=4593&a

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.