Sunday, August 13, 2006

More Galloway

OK here are some more videos of MP George Galloway's speeches at rallies across England. The rallies were against the Israeli aggressions in Lebanon and took place on July 22nd, 2006 and August 5th, 2006, respectively.

I know a lot of people have fallen in love with this person recently - most notably for his SkyNews interview in which he refused to adopt the conventional framework prevalent in western societies for looking at the Middle East crisis. I, personally, haven't been a huge fan of his, I don't share all his point of views and I don't think all his facts are correct. I do think, however, that it is important that people hear what he has to say, that people are actually made aware of the other side of the argument and other ways of approaching the Middle East conflict as a whole.

Alright enough from me, here are the videos:


George Galloway - Ceasefire Now


George Galloway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.